Biometric Finger Readers
Biometric finger readers work with Attendance on Demand to identify employees by unique fingers, increasing security. Employee privacy is protected; no actual fingerprints are stored in the system, just mathematical templates.
To punch, an employee places a finger on the time clock. If the scan matches a stored template of the employee finger, the employee is punched in. You can also add an additional layer of security by requiring the employee to type a PIN before placing a finger on the time clock.
- Makes buddy punching impossible.
- Removes the need for cumbersome badges.
- Identifies employees in less than one second.
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions. The Finger Reader model is a low-cost biometric solution for collecting employee transactions.
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Shares punch information with Attendance on Demand at regular, frequent intervals
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify modes
Our time clocks are internet-ready, allowing employee work times and transactions to be recorded and shared easily with Attendance on Demand. These HTTP-enabled time clocks communicate directly over the internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site.Learn More
Traditionally Licensed Systems
Licensed Systems are purchased and owned by the customer. They are installed on the customer's servers and PC's. Time Data Systems has been selling, installing, and supporting licensed systems for over 20 years. If your company needs a traditional on site solution to Time and Attendance then you need to talk to us!Learn More
Software As A Service
Advancements in technology have allowed us to offer the features of a licensed system in the form of a service. No software is installed at your site and you pay per employee per month. With flexible data collection options and low start up costs, customers of all sizes are realizing the advantages to this software model.Learn More