PIN Time Clocks
PIN time clocks use a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to identify each employee. Employees enter their PINs directly into the clock’s keypad. PIN time clocks feature:
- No badges to use, lose, or replace.
- Easy setup and maintenance.
The IntelliTouch 70 is an industrial grade time recorder with a resistive touch screen. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring, or even fixing missed punches and requesting leave.
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple reader modules. PIN entry, Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, and proximity card reader are supported.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Ten function keys can be customized for employees and supervisors.
The IDpunch 9 time recorder is an easy-to-use time clock that employees use to punch In or Out and enter other time tracking information. Available with bar code or magnetic stripe readers.
Employees use the IDpunch 9 to take care of their time using features like:
- Reviewing pay period work hours
- Submitting a vacation request
- Entering tips when applicable, for example, wait staff or other service employees
Supervisors use the IDpunch 9 to manage employee time using features like:
- Adding a punch
- Adding schedules
- Enabling and lifting restrictions for punching
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions.
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Shares punch information with Attendance on Demand at regular, frequent intervals
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.
Our time clocks are internet-ready, allowing employee work times and transactions to be recorded and shared easily with Attendance on Demand. These HTTP-enabled time clocks communicate directly over the internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site.Learn More
Traditionally Licensed Systems
Licensed Systems are purchased and owned by the customer. They are installed on the customer's servers and PC's. Time Data Systems has been selling, installing, and supporting licensed systems for over 20 years. If your company needs a traditional on site solution to Time and Attendance then you need to talk to us!Learn More
Software As A Service
Advancements in technology have allowed us to offer the features of a licensed system in the form of a service. No software is installed at your site and you pay per employee per month. With flexible data collection options and low start up costs, customers of all sizes are realizing the advantages to this software model.Learn More