Touch Screen Time Clocks
With the IntelliTouch, one touch sets time in motion. Its smart, adaptive behavior, and high definition touch screen instruct employees and supervisors on the action required next.
If you miss a punch... Then enter it.
If you need time off... Then request it.
If you want to know your schedule or vacation balance... Then review it.
The IntelliTouch 70
The IntelliTouch 70 is an industrial grade time recorder. It provides a resistive touch screen display with 10 customizable function keys and pop-up keyboard for entering numbers and letters. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring. Other comprehensive functions like fixing missed punches and requesting leave can be done right at the clock.
The IntelliTouch 70 has a capacity of approximately 1,000 employees. Multiple language supports lets you communicate with your diverse workforce. Real time communication means information is up to date and ensures compliance with Meal and Break rules.
The IntelliTouch 70 provides the following key features:
- Multiple language support. English and Spanish are standard, up to 3 other languages can be configured
- Multiple reader modules. PIN entry, Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, and proximity card reader are supported.
- Optional modules. The IntelliTouch 70 can support an optional backup battery.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Ten function keys can be customized for employees and supervisors. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. Supervisors can perform transactions on behalf of employees.
- Operating system. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard
Our time clocks are internet-ready, allowing employee work times and transactions to be recorded and shared easily with Attendance on Demand. These HTTP-enabled time clocks communicate directly over the internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site.Learn More
Traditionally Licensed Systems
Licensed Systems are purchased and owned by the customer. They are installed on the customer's servers and PC's. Time Data Systems has been selling, installing, and supporting licensed systems for over 20 years. If your company needs a traditional on site solution to Time and Attendance then you need to talk to us!Learn More
Software As A Service
Advancements in technology have allowed us to offer the features of a licensed system in the form of a service. No software is installed at your site and you pay per employee per month. With flexible data collection options and low start up costs, customers of all sizes are realizing the advantages to this software model.Learn More