Dashboards highlight important information, allowing you to easily drill down to take action.
This dashboard gives payroll managers a holistic view of payroll, scheduling, and human resources information in a single screen. Each statistic is linked to more detail.
- Critical issues, which need correction before payroll is exported, are highlighted.
- Red warns of errors that must be fixed; yellow indicates that investigation may needed; green means payroll is ready to go.
- The payroll export is initiated in one click.
Critical issues are highlighted in red.
Items in yellow may need investigation.
Green means payroll is ready to go.
The Calendar Dashboard provides supervisors a snapshot of the most important attendance management issues in their area.
- Check the number of schedules to see if it is adequate for labor coverage.
- Call in replacements for absent employees.
- Review leave requests.
- Clear any critical exceptions from the previous day.
Our time clocks are internet-ready, allowing employee work times and transactions to be recorded and shared easily with Attendance on Demand. These HTTP-enabled time clocks communicate directly over the internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site.Learn More
Traditionally Licensed Systems
Licensed Systems are purchased and owned by the customer. They are installed on the customer's servers and PC's. Time Data Systems has been selling, installing, and supporting licensed systems for over 20 years. If your company needs a traditional on site solution to Time and Attendance then you need to talk to us!Learn More
Software As A Service
Advancements in technology have allowed us to offer the features of a licensed system in the form of a service. No software is installed at your site and you pay per employee per month. With flexible data collection options and low start up costs, customers of all sizes are realizing the advantages to this software model.Learn More