Attendance on Demand has over 20 predefined reports that help you track and analyze payroll report and labor data. But the real power is in creating your own reports. Report building blocks make it easy to choose basic formats, select fields, and choose how data is totaled.
The Actual vs. Scheduled Group Summary displays the actual hours worked in comparison with the scheduled hours, as well as the difference between the two.
The Employement History Detail Report lists important employee events you select in chronological order.
- Automatically email reports upon completion.
- Display reports on the screen in PDF format.
- Save time by always having accurate and up-to-date information.
- Build report content by specifying workgroup levels, time periods, fields you want included and employees who meet a specific condition (such as employees without schedules today).
As a payroll manager, you can:
- Create commonly used reports shared by some users or all users.
- Generate private reports by user to ensure information security.
- Maintain private reports that only you can change and view.
As a supervisor, you can:
- Run reports that an administrator or payroll manager has made available to you.
- Change report output for your convenience.
- Create your own reports.
All users can report only on employees whose data they are authorized to see.
Our time clocks are internet-ready, allowing employee work times and transactions to be recorded and shared easily with Attendance on Demand. These HTTP-enabled time clocks communicate directly over the internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site.Learn More
Traditionally Licensed Systems
Licensed Systems are purchased and owned by the customer. They are installed on the customer's servers and PC's. Time Data Systems has been selling, installing, and supporting licensed systems for over 20 years. If your company needs a traditional on site solution to Time and Attendance then you need to talk to us!Learn More
Software As A Service
Advancements in technology have allowed us to offer the features of a licensed system in the form of a service. No software is installed at your site and you pay per employee per month. With flexible data collection options and low start up costs, customers of all sizes are realizing the advantages to this software model.Learn More